Saturday, February 4, 2012

The City that Never Sleeps But Does Very Little Else.

This one time of my Gap Yah, I flew to the Land of Milk and Honey...
Right now though, I'm staying with my dad's cousin in the City that Never Sleeps But Does Very Little Else. Its called Yavne. And its about 30minutes drive from Tel Aviv, the actual party city.
This is going to be where I write things that have happened, are happening, will happen, make me sad/happy/whatever, are of some interest to me/you/whatever.
Also, its main purpose is so that I remember everything that might have happened On My Gap Yah.
Right now, I've had a lovely salad for breakfast, some 5 Roses tea which i've illigally imported, and as i have not yet decided who the target audience for this 'blog' is, I can say very little else. (Also, because very little else has happened yet, what with it being Day One and all)
Shalom, Salam, and Sawubona

No comments:

Post a Comment